Thursday, May 2, 2013

Falling off the Wagon

This school year has taken hold of me and run me through the ringer! I have done a decent job most of the year eating as I should, but lately I have really fallen off the wagon... and I've been paying for it! In the midst of my aches, pains, and nausea I have come to realize that I did much better when I was blogging. Reading research and seeking out new information kept everything fresh on my mind. So, I am making a promise to myself now to blog as often as I am able and to not ignore the wonderful information sent to me through my email... I admit I am guilty of not even reading most of the mail I subscribe to. I delete it almost immediately. OK, shame on me. I'm turning over a new leaf. Time to get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment