Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Udi's Gluten Free Pizza Crust

Visit Udi's to purchase this product.



I've been a fan of Udi's products for a while now, but this weekend I picked up their pizza crust for the first time. I'm always a little hesitant when trying new gluten free products. There's such a wide variety of textures... not good for someone with food texture issues to begin with. As with most gluten free products, the serving size was a bit small (think personal pizza size), but it has a smooth texture and tastes good. I've tried Domingo's GF crust & it has a sweetnesss to it that makes it taste a little weird. Udi's doesn't have that issue. It's a thin crust & bakes up crispy. All in all I was pleased with this product & would definitely buy it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment