Friday, August 24, 2012

Friendly Fridays: Chili's

Korry and I stopped at a Chili's during our long layover in Atlanta and I figured I'd be able to order a salad at the very least. As it turns out, rabbit food just wasn't going to cut it, so I ordered a burger minus the cheese and refrained from eating the bun. Had I done my homework, I would have known that Chili's actually has menus for various allergies on their website. They update it monthly with their different specials, so they recommend you check back frequently for up-to-date information. You can get their allergen menu by clicking on "Menu" from their home page and scrolling down to the bottom where it says "Download Allergen Menu". They are pdf files so you can print them out to use later. Chili's also offers a vegetarian menu and nutritional information in pdf form.

No comments:

Post a Comment